Dr. Daniel Sharbono may recommend dental bridges as a replacement for missing teeth. Bridges help serve the same functions as your natural teeth. Call Monroe Family Dental today at 318-699-0101 to schedule an appointment with our dentist and learn more about dental bridges in Monroe, Louisiana, and whether they are the right treatment choice for you.
If you are missing one or more teeth, we may recommend dental bridges as an option to restore the health, function and beauty of your smile. A dental bridge is a fixed (nonremovable) restoration that is attached with two custom-made dental crowns. This restoration is attached to your natural teeth or dental implants that are placed next to the site of the missing tooth, depending on your condition. The crowns will hold the artificial tooth in place and help ensure it stays secure over time.
Receiving a dental bridge usually takes two visits with our dentist. Dental bridges can improve your oral health and quality of life in many ways, including:
- Restoring your ability to speak, eat, chew and smile with ease and confidence
- Restoring the natural volume and shape of your face
- Easing excess stress on your bite
- Preventing your other teeth from shifting from their natural position
- Giving you a full, healthy and more attractive smile that can improve your confidence
We are dedicated to helping you both maintain and restore your oral health. We understand that a healthy and full smile can make all the difference in the world. To learn more about dental bridges, please contact us today!